1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter.
3. Lay 2 sheets phyllo, overlapping slightly, on baking sheet.
4. Brush with some melted butter.
5. Whisk milk and eggs in a bowl.
6. Stir ricotta, feta, oregano, thyme, and chile flakes in another bowl.
7. Pour half the egg mixture over phyllo.
8. Dot with half the cheese mixture.
9. Repeat, layering remaining phyllo, butter, egg mixture, and cheese mixture.
10. Bake until bottom is golden and filling is just set, ~ 35 minutes.
11. Heat oven broiler.
12. Broil until golden and crisp, ~1–2 minutes.
YIELD: 8-10 servings.