1. Put honey into a small pot and
place over medium heat until slightly thinned and
just hot, about 3 minutes.
2. Add rosemary and lemon zest
and stir to combine.
3. Remove from heat and let it
infuse for 15 minutes.
4. Pour honey through a fine
sieve into a small bowl and let cool completely.
5. Discard solids.
6. Arrange salmon filets, flat
side down, in a shallow dish in a single layer.
7. Season to taste with salt
and pepper and drizzle with 2 Tbs. of the infused
honey (reserve remaining honey for another use).
8. Cover dish with plastic
wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
9. Preheat grill to medium-low
and rub grates generously with olive oil.
10. Place salmon on grill,
rounded side down, and cook, rotating to create
crosshatched markings and turning once, until dark
golden brown and medium rare, 2 to 3 minutes per
11. Divide salmon between 4
plates and drizzle with lemon juice.
12. Serve immediately or at