European & North African Bureau of Chabad
Lubavitch based in Paris, was established by the Previous Lubavitcher
Rebbe, Rabbi Yossef Y. Schneerson in 1947.
The Bureau then created and established Chabad
Institutions throughout Europe and North Africa. Today, Chabad has
centers all over Europe and in Morocco and Tunisia.
The Bureau directly overseas Chabad operations in
France, Morocco and Tunisia.
Today Chabad has over 70 centers in France with
over 7000 children attending Chabad run day schools. Chabad runs
programs for all ages and has social, cultural and educational programs
for all Jews regardless of their background.