1. Mix the butter and biscuit crumbs together.
2. Tip into an 8” loose-based cake tin or deep flan dish and press in an even layer over the base.
3. Chill for 20 minutes.
4. Pour the boiling water into a measuring cup.
5. Stir in the powdered kosher unflavored fish gelatin.
6. Leave to dissolve for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Meanwhile, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and yogurt.
8. Puree half the strawberries in a blender.
9. Then fold this puree with the cream cheese mixture with half the blueberries.
10. Pour the cooled kosher gelatin liquid into the mixture in a thin, steady stream, stirring thoroughly.
11. Pour over the biscuit base.
12. Chill until set, ~ 2-3 hours.
13. Remove the cheesecake from the tin mold.
14. Arrange the remaining strawberries, blueberries and raspberries on top.
CHEF’S NOTES: Freeze undecorated, either whole or in portions, for up to 3 months. Puree some extra strawberries, sweeten them with a little caster sugar and serve as a sauce with the cheesecake. Strawberries are generally sprayed a lot with pesticide so, soak them in soapy water for about 3 minutes and wash well but, don’t bruise them.
YIELDS: 8 servings.